This page intimates you of our policies regarding the personal data collected, used and disclosed when you browse our website or use our service or make the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
Several different types of information are collected for various purposes to offer you the improved services.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
Whenever you use our website or services, you may need to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information collected may be following, but is not restrained to:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information to know the access and use of our website. The Usage Data may include some technical information like IP address of your computer, type of browser, version of browser, the pages of our website visited by you, your visit’s time and date, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are just files containing small amount of data having an anonymous unique identifier. A website sends cookies to your browser and stores it on your device. Any information traced and collected through tracking systems are used to analyze and improve our website and services.
Cookies can be refused if you instruct it to your browser or you may get some indication whenever a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies are used to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cross Atlantic Software Pvt. Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To notify you about changes in our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analytical information in order to improve our website or services
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Any information, including Personal Data, may be shifted to and kept on computers located outside of your locality or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and share some information to us, please note that we transfer the data, inclusive of Personal Data, to India in order to process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Cross Atlantic may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cross Atlantic Software Pvt. Ltd.
- To avert or scrutinize possible unlawful activity associated to our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Security of your data is of utmost important to us, but keep in mind that no transmission method over the Internet, or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Though we use the most acceptable methods to secure your data but absolute security is not guaranteed
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
Any third parties available on our website are available just to collect information or data on our behalf. They do not transfer or disclose it to any other source or medium.
Third-party service providers are employed to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
It is a web analytics service offered by Google that analyzes, tracks and reports website traffic. The data collected is used by Google to trace and monitor the usage of our website and this data is then shared with other Google services. The collected data may be used by Google to conceptualize and customize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
We do not have any control over these third-party websites and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.